Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Putting the Crone in Crony


How great a Justice she would have been. The inspired choice of my BFF Harriet for the Supreme Court was shot down by people who adhere to outmoded notions of competency and qualifications, as opposed to my criteria, which generally pertain to how often and how well you fawn over me. The hostility of Congress knows no bounds, as the House Judiciary Committee passed a contempt resolution against her in July when she failed to even show up after receiving a subpoena related to the U.S. attorney firings. It takes a truly dedicated servant of the law to ignore it totally, just like I totally ignored that Presidential Daily Briefing she delivered to me in August 2001 that said something about "bin Laden determined to strike in US."

No comments: