Monday, December 24, 2007

Welcome to the Shallow End of the Gene Pool




As I alluded to blow, there is happy news in the wedding department. Jenna done gone and caught herself a fella, Henry Hager. This fella has already demonstrated his smarts by devoting his life to Republican causes - Mr. Hager is a former staff member for Karl Rove. Now he has made a lifelong committment to one. One down, one to go. He's made the right choice in Jenna. Pretty and dumb. If I hadda do it all over agin, I'd go for a dumb one too. One's that think they smart with all their books and all their learning are always talkin at you like their opinion matters. Like Pickles on Henry: "This is not a serious boyfriend -- I hate to have to be the one to say it on television."

Henry, being a good Christian boy, asked for permission to marry Jenna: He kind of sidled up to me and said, 'Can I come and see you?' We were sitting outside the presidential cabin here, and he professed his love for Jenna and said would I mind if he married her? And I said, 'Got a deal.' Hehheh heh heh. And I'm of the school, once you make the sale, move on. But he had some other points he wanted to make. He wanted to talk about how he would be financially responsible.

Can't imagine where he got that idea.

1 comment:

Aamer Waqas Chaudhary said...

Interesting stuff!
Keep it up!