Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm going to make a prediction


So a federal judge has issued subpoenas for top current and former government officials, including Professor Doctor Secretary Rice and National Security Adviser and Second Dumbest Fucking Guy on the Planet Stephen Hadley, ordering them to testify at next year's spying trial of Israeli lobbyists.

United States District Judge T S Ellis III said the lobbyists had a right to argue that as far as they were concerned, their meetings with the now-convicted Pentagon analyst were simply examples of the US government's use of AIPAC as a diplomatic back channel.

My prediction is that my secretary and the Hadster will follow the lead of the country's top legal watchdog andthe greatest lawyer ever Alberto Gonzales, and their testimony will variations on the following: "I don't remember," "I don't recall" and "I've got no memory of anything at all."

No comments: